Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Safety Inspections
There are many important advantages to you if we carry out your Fire Risk Assessment.
· Complete your assessment in full consultation with yourself at your premises.
· Ensure your premises have adequate fire safety arrangements in place.
· Ensure adequate fire safety systems are in place for the protection of your staff and clients.
· Focus on your business needs and your legal requirement to comply with the Fire Safety Order.
· Provide ongoing support should you wish to alter your premises or work system.
· Apply realistic costs.
· Provide an experienced ex Fire Officer with over 30 years Fire Safety experience.
· Are an independent company and do not sell fire extinguishers or any other kind of fire safety equipment ensuring our commitment to you is never compromised.
· If required we can provide floor plans of your premises showing all of the fire safety arrangements in place.
We can help all businesses even if the fire service have visited and issued an non-compliance notice or Prohibition notice. We can carry out your Fire Risk Assessment and liaise with the enforcing authority to quickly resolve any short comings the fire authority has issues with.
We always guarantee our fire risk assessments therefore in the unlikely event that the fire authority is unhappy with any aspect of the premises; we would work closely with you and the fire service to resolve the differences of opinion. This would not incur any additional charges for our consultancy time.
· All our fire risk assessors have passed the 12 week Specialist Fire Safety Course at the Fire Services College and hold the Graduate membership of the Institute of Fire Engineers.
· We have carried out fire risk assessments in a wide range of premises from large factories, hospitals, offices, listed stately homes, boarding schools, hotels, care homes to blocks of flats.
All CSAR Fire Ltd employees hold an Enhanced CRB Certificate. We are fully insured for professional indemnity and public liability.
© 2020 CSAR Fire Ltd